ஞாயிறு, 1 ஜூலை, 2012


Tu Eres Mi Vida (You Are My Life)


Her smile spread over the office
 Wow. Angel came to office.
My daily life starts with this Boost.
 Why she is most beautiful to me every day

Her chubbyness, childisness, Anger, lovely cute eyes
 All Are like a poetic words
No words to describe her.
 I pray to god to impress her
But god says even I am also impressed
 I got very tough competition
Now I feel god also fallen in love with her.
She is like an Apple.
  That invention Made by God
I want to steal her smile and occupy a small space in her mind
 It is really tough for me.
She is not an ordinary girl to impress
 My life starts daily with her remembrance in my mind.
  I feel her presence in my room in my living space.
Am I Crazy?
I asked myself. Answer came from my bottom of my heart.
LOVE
 I got a feeling.
My heart always says her name.
  I am a big fan of her.

Waiting for Angel presence in my life.
  In my home all are waiting for her including me
When will I propose her?
  I don’t have guts to say this
“Dear Angel, I want to be your Servant in my Remaining Life,
Give me a Chance to impress. I ensure to Make you more comfortable in life and spend my life to Protect and satisfy your needs and ambition.

“Kindly give a chance. I want to be your life partner”
WILL YOU MARRY ME? Thevathai….

AVALIN VILIIRPU VISAII KU MAYANKI KATHIRKIREN
 KATHALUDAN



கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக